If you are looking for reasonable and low priced watches for men, then here you can find men’s watches at a reasonable and low price. Here are the best men watches under $100.
A watch can be the final touch that an outfit requires, or simply a gadget that lets you keep track of time all day long.There are so many different watches to choose from; automatic movement watches, a fancy watch with a case made of stainless steel, a watch with a leather band, a digital watch or a mechanical movement watch – so many choices, but what happens when you’re on a budget and need something cheap. So we’ve put this list of best watches for men review together to help you find an affordable alternative that meets your standards.
1. Invicta Men’s Pro Diver Quartz Watch
- 200 meter water-resistant.
- The contrasts between the stainless steel and the clear blue dial illustrate certain automatic movement watches.
It has a flame fusion crystal covering a dial of 37,9 mm which prevents it from scratching.
- band material and case material are made up of stainless steel.
200 meters of water-resistant.
Simple design and classic style.
- The date is displayed at 3 o’clock.
2. Seiko Men’s SNE361 Analog Display Japanese Quartz Silver Watch
- This watch has a Solar power source.
- Having a 12-month power reserve.
- The best watch for men has a 43mm case diameter.
- Resistance to water is 330feet.
- Show date and day at 3’o clock.
- Japanese-quartz movement.
- Water-resistant to 330 feet.
- Time, day, and date are displayed.
- Changes in Japanese quartz.
3. Timex NFL Men’s 42mm Acclaim Watch
- This watch has an adjustable black 20mm stainless steel Expansion band fits up to an 8-inch wrist circumference
- Having black dial with partial Arabic numerals and team logo; luminant hands.
- Water-resistant to 50 m (165ft: in general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling.
- The date window is shown at 3 ‘o clock.
- Black 42mm Brass case with scratch-resistant mineral glass crystal.
- Water-resistant to 165 feet (50 M).
- Time and date are displayed.
4. Casio Men’s GA100 XL Ana-Digi G-Shock Watch
The watch we are talking about now offers auto calendar, countdown timer and the features of a stopwatch.
- In addition, in construction, it used resin material which ensures durability is on the higher side.
- Another special characteristic of this watch is that it consists of both analog and digital motion.
- Resistance to water is 200meter.
- You can read the dial under any conditions, with the aid of a backlight.It is also available in 3 versions of colors.
- Due to the unique features, it is one of the best watches for men.
- Consists of the backlight.
- Highly durable.
- It has a chronograph, dual-Time-display, light, stop-watch, world-time.
5. Fossil Men’s Grant Stainless Steel Chronograph Quartz Watch
- The one we are now talking about consists of 3 subdials. Therefore this is one of the best watches in this budget.
- It is also available in 15 different design variants, which is yet another advantage.
The dial is fairly easy to read because of the case diameter of 44 MM.
It also consists of a crystal-mineral face, which makes it even more durable. Together with the luminescent paws, the quartz movement ensures the dial is readable.
- Round blue plated stainless steel case with a silver top ring; blue dial and Roman numerals. To keep the watch looking good over time, clean with a soft dry cloth.
Water-resistant to 165 feet (50 M): ideal for fast swimming and showering but not for snorkeling or scuba diving.
- Highly precise.
- Numerous options are available.